This dog treat recipe is SO easy and your dog is sure to love it! It contains only 3 ingredients which you probably already have at home. I used a bunny shaped cookie cutter to make things festive for Easter time.
1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Uncooked Oatmeal
- Blend together all of your ingredients
- Roll out to a ½ inch thickness and cut with cookie cutter
- Use a spatula to move cookies over to a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake treats for approximately 15 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container for up to a week.