This adorable popcorn “Corn on the Cob” treat is perfect to make with kids or those that are young at heart. It’s clever, easy and makes a healthy snack.
- Pop the corn and fill a small ziplock-style bag about 1/3 – ½ full. (Use the cheapest, thinnest bags you can find.)
- Fold the empty ½ of the bag to the back and secure with tape.
- Using green tissue paper, cut 2 rectangles about 4” x 6”. Starting from the back, place a corner point centered on the wrapped bag, and wrap the ends to the front.
- Repeat starting at the front and wrapping to the back.
- Twist the bottom ends together and secure with string or twine.
- Share and enjoy!