Summer is right around the corner and many Mesa families are looking for ways to beat the heat this Memorial Day, May 28. Cadence at Gateway’s Chute Pool complex will be open this fall, but in the meantime, here’s nine pools in Mesa that can keep us all cool. One of the best things is the consistency across all the pools. They have the same admission rates and great deal if you buy your Aquatic Pass before Memorial Day weekend. City of Mesa Pool Details: Get unlimited swimming all summer for one low price. Buy a pool pass March 12 – May 24 to take advantage of the best prices of the summer! 50% savings on family passes and 20% savings on individual passes if you purchase during this time. Individual admission: Youth (17 & Younger) – $2.00 Adults (18 & Older) – $4.00 Family Pass only $112 Individual passes only $44 Purchase passes at the Parks and Recreation office located at 200 S. Center, Building #1, Mon – Thu, 7am to 5:30 pm. Call 480-644-PLAY (7529) for more information. http://www.mesaparks.com/parks-facilities/pools
- Brimhall Aquatic Complex, 4949 E. Southern Ave.
- Carson Aquatic Complex, 525 N. Westwood
- Fremont Aquatic Complex, 1101 N. Power Rd.
- Kino Aquatic Center, 848 N. Horne
- Mesa Aquatic Complex, 1630 E. Southern Ave.
- Rhodes Aquatic Complex, 1860 S. Longmore Rd.
- Shepherd Aquatic Complex, 1407 N. Alta Mesa Dr.
- Skyline Aquatic Center, 845 S. Crismon Rd.
- Stapley Aquatic Complex, 3250 E. Hermosa Vista