That’s right, folks… it is February and love is in the air. If you are looking for the best spots around the east valley to give your honey a kiss with a view, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled a list of the top six places in and around the east valley, all of which are 30 minutes or less from Cadence!
1. Take a Hike on Wind Cave Trail in Usery Mountain Regional Park.
Usery Mountain Regional Park is 3,648 acres of different trails of various length and difficulty for everyone wanting to get out and hike. It is about 25 minutes from Cadence and the Wind Cave Trail is a moderate, 2.9-mile, 761- foot hike. The view of the surrounding area is stunning and a wonderful place to share a smooch with your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day.
2. Over a Romantic Dinner
Try some of the top spots in the East Valley for a classy romantic dinner with your Valentine. Our favorites include:
• Cuisine & Wine Bistro—With two locations in Chandler and Gilbert, you can find delicious entrees including chicken cordon bleu, pork filet, and grilled angus rib eye and of course, mouth-watering desserts such as soufflé and crème brulee.
• Nico—If you are a seafood buff, this is the place for you. Located in downtown Gilbert, Nico is owned by James Beard-nominated chef Gio Osso and serves enchanting grilled octopus, wood-fired fish, and so much more.
• Alessia’s Ristorante Italiano—Just like your S.O., this restaurant might make your heart skip a beat. This Mesa neighborhood hot spot includes a menu with an enormous pasta section as well as other favorites like chicken marsala and veal piccata. Plus, delicious wine selections!
• Kai—A bit further outside of Mesa but still just as fabulous of a choice, Kai is a Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond destination restaurant. The upscale dining experience is a unique Arizona experience and may be just what couples need this February.
3. Hot Air Balloon Ride for Two
Roping the Wind Hot Air Balloon Company exclusively offers private two-person hot air balloon rides. With three different location options and sunrise or sunset rides, a hot air balloon ride with your love may be one of the “top” spots to share your love.
4. Boat Ride Around Saguaro Lake
The Desert Belle is a small ferry boat that cruises around Saguaro Lake and could be your perfect plan for Valentine’s Day. The Desert Belle offers private cruises as well as an array of public cruises including wine cruises, live music cruises, and lake and land combo cruises.
5. On Horseback
Just a short drive from Cadence is AZ Trail Riding, a horseback riding center. AZ Trail Riding is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week so that you and your partner can ride at your convenience.
6. The LOVE Sign at Scottsdale Civic Center
To finish up our list we had to include one of the most obvious spots in the valley to share a smooch. Home to the infamous LOVE sign is Scottsdale Civic Center, located about 30 minutes from Cadence. Who doesn’t want to share a kiss with a sign telling it like it is right behind you?
Interested in Mesa master planned communities or new homes in the East Valley? Sign up at http://cadenceaz.com/contact