Looking for some unusual, yet doable costume ideas for yourself or family? Pinterest is bursting with clever ideas for adults or themed family looks. Some of this year’s most popular options include Star Wars, Zombies and Pokémon Go characters. For adults, it’s all about creative DIY and mind-blowing makeup skills.
Check out all our top picks here:https://www.pinterest.com/cadenceaz/halloween-costume-ideas-for-adults-and-families/
- Force-Filled Family: One of the top themes this year, we gathered great Han Solo, Darth Vader, Rey, Kylo Ren, Princess Leia and other Star Wars DIY costumes and hair tutorials.
- Pokémon Forever: This summer’s craze has spilled over into Halloween and there are countless options for Ash, Misty, Pikachu and Charmander costumes and Pokeballs you can put together in one night.
- Zombies Apocalypse: A Perennial Halloween favorite, step up this year’s Zombie costume with intense makeup, wounds or Glam zombie styling.
- DIY Different: For adults, it’s easy to set yourself apart with a little creativity and DIY. We love this clever take on The Birds, a Samuria made of Pizza boxes and hauntingly beautiful Voodoo Girl.
- Jaw-dropping Makeup: Keep the costume simple and focus on your face with these incredible makeup tutorials that are guaranteed to turn some heads at your Halloween party. We love the Pop Art Comic Character Look, sexy Super Hero and Bride of Frankenstein.
Interested in more tips for East Valley living? Sign up at http://cadenceaz.com/contact/