In today’s hectic world, finding a gathering spot that simplifies and amplifies your life is an unexpected surprise. With that goal in mind, Cadence architect Bing Hu has designed The Square, a beautifully appointed community center soon to be the heart of Cadence at Gateway.
The Square is a campus-like setting of high touch amenities including a community center, resort-style pools, tennis courts, a fitness center, sport fields, event areas and lush pavilions, palazzos and gardens – that will provide opportunities for reflection, fun and fitness. Need a place to grab a cup of coffee, check email or meet a friend? Hu has incorporated Stir into the mix. And don’t forget your pooch—there’s a dog park for canine conversation and socializing.
All of the amenities will be available for residents from day one, and all as part of the community’s attainable $125 a month HOA – which is equal to or less than comparable communities in the region.
Let’s break down the components of The Square and learn what lies in store for residents:
- Flourish — The Community Center. Looking for a friendly, fun and comfortable place to watch the game, play a family board game, brainstorm your newest business venture, or just meet up with neighbors? Flourish fits the bill. This upscale and casual “heart of the community” was designed with you in mind—to be open, airy, and easy.
- The Event Center is an indoor/outdoor space that’s perfect for wedding receptions, anniversaries, birthday parties or other celebrations. It’s designed to be flexible enough to accommodate many types of gatherings and special events, but distinctive enough to make the day memorable! Your possibilities are endless.
- Moto Fitness Center. What’s your favorite way to stay fit? The weight, cardio and movement rooms at Cadence will have it all. Whether it’s circuit and cross training, stair steppers and treadmills or yoga and Pilates, you won’t have to travel far to stay at peak performance. The equipment and facility rivals the finest health clubs— and it’s all included as part of the modest HOA fee.
- Stir. What’s a town square without a place to meet friends? Stir will be a cozy place to slow down and indulge yourself a little. Go ahead—read a few pages of a book, organize your Pinterest board or post an Instagram picture of you sipping a latte. Better yet, meet a friend for a chat and a quick snack. And, if you must, check your email and catch up on work.
- Game On Meeting Rooms. Sometimes it’s a challenge to find a meeting room that fits your entrepreneurial style. The meeting facilities at The Square will provide features for convenience, communication and efficiency so you and your colleagues can dig in and accomplish great things. And when you need a break, the loft above has games such as air hockey, foosball and more.
- Pools at The Square will let you feel “resort-living” 365 days a year. Relax or romp amidst exhilarating slides, sparkling fountains, a tranquil spa, and competitive lap swimming lanes. Gather family and friends by the fire pit or around the outdoor dining area for luxurious lounging in deck chairs. And the best part? You can enjoy all this and not worry about maintenance!
- The Square Route Visitor’s Center is a great place to learn all that Cadence offers. Stop by for tips on home options, park locations or for quick directions. Meet friendly faces who can help answer questions about life and luxury at Cadence at Gateway.
- Outdoor Space will be plentiful and flexible at The Square. Enjoy the views of the Superstition Mountains, let the kids loose on the shaded play area, fly kites in the open sports fields, and meet up with friends. Life’s too short to stay inside!
- Tennis Courts. Love to play tennis? Dust off your racquet, find a challenger and get ready for a great game. Resident-only courts perfect for neighborhood tournament play, clinics and casual competition will be available 24/7
- Botanical Gardens, scholars say, are the first sign of commitment to a community. At Cadence at Gateway, the gardens are built for you: quiet, beautiful spaces to inspire and enrich.
- Dog Park. A trip to the dog park can be a great way to provide well-deserved exercise and entertainment for you and your pet. It’s a great way to meet your neighbors in a casual environment. Who knows? Visiting the dog park might become your favorite part of the day.
Harvard Investments, the developer of Cadence at Gateway, has committed to providing meaningful, quality amenities, focused on supporting what people have told us they really want—a place where fun, fitness and business meet.
The Square will offer Cadence homeowners more than just the roof over their head. It is designed to provide connections and a sense of belonging. Strong community benefits an individual as well as the greater society. And it all begins at The Square.