Harvard Investments announced that less than six months after its Grand Opening, Cadence at Gateway’s Phase One homes are 60 percent sold.
Top amenities for those choosing Cadence include the Chute resort-style pool complex including double twisty water slides, spa, lap pool and ramada, outdoor tennis, sports and bocce ball courts, indoor fitness center, spin room, yoga studio and games area.
Cadence current home builders include:
- Lennar, four neighborhoods and 256 homes
- Pulte Homes, three neighborhoods and 193 total homes
- Gehan, one neighborhood and 54 homes
- David Weekly, one neighborhood and 72 homes
- Newport Homes, one neighborhood and 82 homes
Combined, these five builders offer 52 different floor plans for a variety of individuals and families, from empty nesters to large families, to those buying their first or second home. The community’s elementary school, Silver Valley, opens this summer, as does a new Queen Creek Unified School District high school right across the street. Both schools offer premium academics, athletics, arts and STEM programing and instruction for children and teens.